While I was the supervisor for Cirque du Soleil's Paramour, I had the pleasure of going to Los Angeles to help with our act on Dancing with The Stars.I was able to pull a lot of the costumes from our stock. (We kept extra tuxedo pants and shirts, just in case something blew out.) Jennifer Love Costumes made us new vests.
I was able to meet with Chris Silcox and Remi Bakkar, our acrobats for the event on Thursday before we flew out. Our fittings went well and we only had minor notes.
While I was packing the Friday night, I started thinking about that their might be commercial break promos, which is called a bumper, and what if they want a different look? So, I also packed 2 tailcoats, 2 cummerbunds and extra shoes, along with a small sewing kit and stain remover kit.I flew out Saturday night after our matinee.

Sunday, I set up while there was a camera blocking rehearsal.
Monday October 3rd, after a long day of camera rehearsal and practicing in the parking lot, we presented.
Early Tuesday morning, I flew back and was in for the evening show.
This is a picture of a bunch of folks that were involved in the production. And look, it's me on the left!


